Bohemian Hostels and Hotels (BoHo) was founded in 1999, back when Sir Toby's Hostel opened with just ten beds and zero guests.
Mathias Schwender, its founder and an enterprising Theology student with a juggling act, went touting for business at Prague's main station. Four English guys came to stay and today Sir Toby’s is legendary amongst Prague hostels.
Over the years BoHo has grown into a dynamic, upmarket accommodation provider for both independent travellers and groups. They offer a wide selection of choices from shared hostel rooms to boutique hotel rooms and tastefully appointed apartments.
Bohemian Hostels and Hotels now comprises:
- Sir Toby's Hostel in Prague for traditional, community-spirited backpackers
- Czech Inn Hostel for slightly more design-led “flash-packers”
- Sophie's Hostel for laid back luxury on a budget
- Miss Sophie's Hotel in Prague and Olomouc, a sophisticated boutique hotel
- The Nicholas Hotel Residence, the Prague's most charming little hotel
Use the promo code "ESNCZ" to get 15% discount!