If you look out of the window, you’ll find one – WINTER IS HERE! And with winter there is our last trip (and the best of course) so are you a skiing pro or have you never been skiing before? It doesn’t matter! Everyone can enjoy 3 day trip packed with winter adventure, snow and fun…the unique:
Friday, 19th January until Sunday, 21st January
Where: InterSkiregion Fichtelberg-Klínovec
Price: 2300 CZK
We will be leaving Friday morning and visiting for lunch the highest placed town in Czech republic Boží dar (God’s gift). We will try snowtubing – you slide on a big inflatable wheel down hill, but up hill you get by lift.
Then we will go to the rental to get our skiing or snowboarding equipment and directly to our hostel in Háj pod Klínovcem, where we will get our first dinner. On Friday evening we weill start our competition – the Great Mountain game. The end of the oficial Friday program will be second dinner (and little party of course).
On Saturday we hit the slopes for the whole day in the SkiAreal Klínovec and Fichtelberg. The skiing newbies will have 6 instructors available. In the evening when we will relax after skiing and first dinner, we will continue to compete in the Great Mountain game and we will finish the oficial program with second dinner (trust us, you will be hungry).
On Sunday, there will be other whole day of skiing, after we will pack our stuff, return the equipment and sadly go back to Prague.
- leaving from UCT around 10 am by bus
- lunch and snowtubing in Boží Dar
- rental of ski equipment and arrival to the accommodation
- dinner, games (indoor/outdoor), second dinner
- skiing whole day on Klínovec
- dinner, games, second dinner
- skiing whole day
- packing, returning equipment
- back to Prague by bus
Price doesn´t include: lunch on Friday and skipass 1170 CZK – 2 days for whole InterSkiregion
NOTE: If you are a begginer, you will need cheaper skipass because you don’t use it so much
Bring some warm waterproof clothes for skiing from home (no, jeans are really not good for skiing).
You can take your own ski/snowboard equipment.
This trip is organized in cooperation with ISC CTU – you will meet new friends from different university.
Registration starting from Wednesday 20th December 2017 in office hours.
See you on the ski slope,
your ESN UCT
- transportation to mountains and back
- snowtubing in Boží Dar
- 2 nights of accommodation in mountain chalet
- breakfests and snacks for the day on Saturday and Sunday
- two dinners per day (one after skiing and second in “Spanish” time)
- rental of ski/snowboard equipment
- skibus from accommodation and back
- amazing ESN ski instructors – from UCT you can look forward to Moni, Terez, Lukáš and Ondra
- lot of fun and new skills
- An ESNcard of this section required.